cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that OB has passed on, what about the secured $$$?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Now that OB has passed on, what about the secured $$$?

I know emotions are running high right now. I know that it is hard to say "good-bye". *chokes back tears*

How would you feel if I posted a "life-celebration" photo montage of some of the good times we had? Would that give everyone closure?

I'll post photos sometime on Sunday back on this thread, late-day.

Message 11 of 19
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

I know emotions are running high right now. I know that it is hard to say "good-bye". *chokes back tears*

How would you feel if I posted a "life-celebration" photo montage of some of the good times we had? Would that give everyone closure?

That could stir up some "negative feelings"...but, let's see what develops.

Message 12 of 19
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

LOLSmiley Very Happy

I cannot wait..sure could use the humor these days!!

Message 13 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Well, Credit One Bank will be missed. His punishment for monthly fees, high APR, low CL, and charges to pay online was death. It came yesterday evening around 5:16pm. The CSR tried in vain to grant a reprive via a 3 month credit on monthly fees, but it was too late. Below is a celebration of life, not death:

Credit One's passion was driving. He lived in the fast lane but it eventually caught up to him.

He never lived up to the expectations of his family and always lived in the shadows to his more well-known brother.

"Hoist the mainstay!" Credit One always wanted to be a captain of a tall ship and sail the seven seas.

Credit One always wanted to stay slim. Soccer was a great avenue for him.

When kicking back, Credit One enjoyed playing Wii.

Despite Credit One's appearance, he loved dining out. Here he is about to enjoy some tapas.

Credit One loved to travel. He's checking out the Baltimore Inner Harbor. Look at him smile.

This was the last picture taken of Credit One. The rest is too graphic and disturbing to show on this forum.

Message 14 of 19
Established Contributor

LOL...too funny...the last picture to be seen of OB is hilarious!

Much better than a dirt nap..IMO

Message 15 of 19
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

llecs,

What a wonderful remembrance of your little guy! He truly had a full life!  I'm sure he's in card heaven with his brethren!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 16 of 19
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks, llecs!

(I think Credit One was much cuter than his brother...better personality, and well-rounded, too !)

Message 17 of 19
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

LOL

I love the pics! Very funny!

Message 18 of 19
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

llecs,

Would your new avatar be that driver's license photo of the late Credit One that we were expecting in the obit?

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.