Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that my Apple card is reporting, closing my SMG Visa

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Now that my Apple card is reporting, closing my SMG Visa

Last fall, I tried the SCT for the SMG but got HP for the Visa. Was bummed, but whatever. Really have no use for this card and was waiting for an opportune time to close it. Well now that my Apple card is now reporting, it is a good time for me. My limit on the Visa is $5200 and $6500 for the Apple.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Now that my Apple card is reporting, closing my SMG Visa

Apple Card is only reporting to TU right now and they don't know when they will report to EQ and EX so I don't know that I would close that card yet. 

Message 2 of 5
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Yes, thanks for pointing that out Saeren.

For a few more reasons, I was already there to close this card anyways. However, will wait to use my last $10 rewards certificate of course.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has apple reported for you yet ?? Still nothing on that card showing up on any credit report
Message 4 of 5
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Has apple reported for you yet ?? Still nothing on that card showing up on any credit report

Greetings and Welcome to this Forum Charlesvb12.

Its the same status as Saeren mentioned:   

Super Contributor

Apple Card is only reporting to TU right now and they don't know when they will report to EQ and EX so I don't know that I would close that card yet. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.