Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nusenda - 7% Cash back

tag
CL-Addiq
New Contributor

Nusenda - 7% Cash back

I got an email from Nusenda with the subject line "2% Cash back: Don’t miss out on double rewards this season!" I'm new to Nusenda so haven't received bonus 5% category rewards yet, but I believe others have said the 5% stacks with the base 1%. I assume this means I'll get 7% on all my restaurant, retail and online retail spending in Q4 (up to $1.5k).

Goals: Wishes:
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Re: Nusenda - 2% Cash back: Don’t miss out on double rewards this season!

That's what I'm hoping for, will be curious to see any early DP's. Also curious to see how wide the q4 retail and online categories will be as well.

Message 2 of 18
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Re: Nusenda - 2% Cash back: Don’t miss out on double rewards this season!

I don't believe it stacks.  You will get 5% on the Q4 cat's and 2% on everything else.  I didn't get the e-mail though.  Smiley Sad 

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 3 of 18
CL-Addiq
New Contributor

Re: Nusenda - 7% Cash back

It's 7%!

I bought some tape at Home Depot the other day and the rewards just posted. I got 1% base and 6% bonus.

I'm not sure if these posted already because my statement cut yesterday or if they post a few days after the transaction posts.

I updated the subject to reflect this wonderful news.

Message 4 of 18
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

That's great but I am still confused.  This quarter's 5% CB cats are retail, online retail, and rests.  1% all else.  So, if nusenda is giving "2% Cash back: Don’t miss out on double rewards this season!", how is the 1% base and 6% bonus calculated for a home improvement purchase?  If a home improvement purchase is normally 1%, I'd expect it to be 2% with this offer.  If somehow a home improvement purchase is considered retail, it would be at least 5% but I am not seeing how the 6% + 1% would be determined.  Try a restaurant purchase and let us know!  Smiley Happy          

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 5 of 18
CL-Addiq
New Contributor

I went out to dinner the day after I went to Home Depot. Those rewards posted today and it's 1% base and 6% bonus.

Retail is incredibly broad.

Message 6 of 18
Hansolojr
Contributor

Additional DPs: Ralph's (Kroger), Vons, Target, Nordstrom all hit 5% + base.

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hansolojr wrote:

Additional DPs: Ralph's (Kroger), Vons, Target, Nordstrom all hit 5% + base.

Vons, my local super! Thx and I see you already updated siggy to 6% Smiley LOL What a dreadful card design though Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 18
Hansolojr
Contributor

LOl wait 'till you see the all-green back side... Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 18
CL-Addiq
New Contributor

I had a fabulous meal with my family the other day made even better by the knowledge I would be getting 7% cash back. Sadly, I was surprised to see only 2% cash back a few days later. Looking back at my Q3 Discover purchases I discovered the Irish Pub we went to codes as a drinking establishment and not an eatery. Bummer.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.