Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCCU Oregon Community Credit Union 'Ducks' Card "AGAIN"

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: OCCU Oregon Community Credit Union 'Ducks' Card "AGAIN"

I still have my 6 year old Beaver card with it's original $1500 limit and it's still active so I guess I'm already considered a member. This could be worth looking into.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 11 of 21
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Hmmmm......

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

Hmmmm......

Know you remember the fiasco the OCCU Credit Union created! Why honestly would anybody that understands rewards and so on bite on this group of ???? Just sayin'? Fortunately, this offer has only about three days to exist and it is over! Time to put the OCCU to bed Smiley Sad  Kind of reminds me of the BMO Harris Bank Diner's Club Master Card?!

Message 13 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

Hmmmm......

I know right?  Mine survived the carnage, but I wasn't around when it all went down.  I closed my Beaver years ago and I dunno what kind of 'demand' they'd expect this time around 😶 

But... $55 is $55 😂

Message 14 of 21
cem13
Established Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

I still have my 6 year old Beaver card with it's original $1500 limit and it's still active so I guess I'm already considered a member. This could be worth looking into.

My sister lives in the geo-targeted area so I just might jump on this.

What CRA do they pull??

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 15 of 21
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

You know me. I’m just a collector
My rewards are
BCP
USAA Amex
Flagship
Everything else is just me playing around

Last year was a rewards record for me. I haven’t finished totals yet, but I’m over 5k for 2019Smiley Happy
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@cem13 wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

My sister lives in the geo-targeted area so I just might jump on this.

What CRA do they pull??

EQ

Message 17 of 21
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Gee I need a good laugh.. mebby ill try apping.... 

I remember the original mishigaus from the Duck card... Is history going to repeat itself?

-J

Message 18 of 21
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Hmmmm......

Know you remember the fiasco the OCCU Credit Union created! Why honestly would anybody that understands rewards and so on bite on this group of ???? Just sayin'? Fortunately, this offer has only about three days to exist and it is over! Time to put the OCCU to bed Smiley Sad  Kind of reminds me of the BMO Harris Bank Diner's Club Master Card?!

I had the Diners Club and closed it.

One of my regrets. CSR warned me that I was boned if I went ahead so I can't say I wasn't warned

Message 19 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Hmmmm......

I had the Diners Club and closed it.

One of my regrets. CSR warned me that I was boned if I went ahead so I can't say I wasn't warned

Bummer you closed it!  I still have both of them and they'll need to pry them out of my cold dead hands 😜  I know there's still some 'hopefuls' that they'll relaunch again, but I'm afraid after 5 years it doesn't look like they will...it was definitely a short-lived opportunity for those who were able to get them back in 2014...ah the memories 😁

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.