cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD (and I mean OLD) Chase credit card revived?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OLD (and I mean OLD) Chase credit card revived?

@Anonymous wrote:

Update on my 1994 Chase card. Used the card for the first time since receiving it in the mail. Took it to the gas station and bought gas. It worked! Also called Chase yesterday and had it changed to a Signature card. All is well!!! Now I hope Chase reports usage to TU and EQ... i will enjoy my AAoA going up. :-)

Small gripe. The last time I used this card was in 1999, and I swear the website at Chase has not changed one bit since then. What is up with that? 

Glad the swipe worked.

I agree that Chase's site seems to never change. Even the mobile app is very...umm...blah.

Message 41 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE: Logged into CK and saw this!!!!! I charged some items on it last month, a statement was created and i paid it last week and now this:

CK score shot up too - even though I know it is not accurate. I hate the way they calculate AAoA. But I am pretty stoked! Welcome back Chase Card! 

Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE: Logged into CK and saw this!!!!! I charged some items on it last month, a statement was created and i paid it last week and now this:

CK score shot up too - even though I know it is not accurate. I hate the way they calculate AAoA. But I am pretty stoked! Welcome back Chase Card! 

Amazing!

Message 43 of 45
Septrosh
New Contributor

Must have missed this on first posting -- That's a fantastic find! Great job on the discovery and the Siggy conversion!

Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats again I wish American Express woulda reincarnated my old Optima revolver from 1995 or 1996

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.