cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG GE CLI ONLINE BUTTON BACKKK!!???

tag
Juan123
Established Contributor

Re: OMG GE CLI ONLINE BUTTON BACKKK!!???

got a $700 increase on my walmart card just now... i'm getting tired of these chip shot increase >_< Wheres my homerun increase?!?!?

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 31 of 55
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@Juan123 wrote:

got a $700 increase on my walmart card just now... i'm getting tired of these chip shot increase >_< Wheres my homerun increase?!?!?

You have to call underwriting.  If you file is good they will give you anything you want.  I went from $400 to 10K in about 1 year with soft pulls.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 32 of 55
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Guys! if you call the backdoor number and speak to a rep it's still a soft pull!

just checked all my reports via amex plus and no inq since my amex card 

got denied auto machine on ae and walmart same day. 

called and spoke with reps from both places. 

walmart rep was nice and forwarded my info and got 800 to 3k 

ae just said at this time not elgible and didnt no why. 

when i got letter it was becuase not enough time at the limit even though my ae card is older by 2 weeks lol. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 33 of 55
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@Juan123 wrote:

You have to call underwriting.  If you file is good they will give you anything you want.  I went from $400 to 10K in about 1 year with soft pulls.

i will be asking for 6k in feb after some inquries age and 3 fall off.  so oct to feb is like 5 months.  total card will be about 7-8 months.

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 34 of 55
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow...flowfaster! Are you kidding me?!? Walmart just used to give me $75 increases!!!! For the first year or two!! $700 cli is a homerun!! Although my most recent $2500 cli from wmt discvr is pretty sweeettt!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 35 of 55
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Have you called the special number?  Ask them to reconsider your recent CLI and that you want 10K.  That is what I did and my  credit history is pretty short. 

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 36 of 55
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

Have you called the special number?  Ask them to reconsider your recent CLI and that you want 10K.  That is what I did and my  credit history is pretty short. 

me? 

the backdoor number? 

no i havent but im good with 3k at the moment. by next summer id like it to be 5k+ though not worried about the discover though. 

im gardening for the time being. 

3cc and zync 

5 store cards 

aaoa is 7 months now. oldest account 2 years. scores are updated in my sig. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 37 of 55
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

The only increase I've received from Walmart was $100 back in July....WOW!!! LOL!  I went from $700 to $800 and have been there ever since. Smiley Sad

Message 38 of 55
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

Maybe that's why I got turned down today....since I just $100 back in July.  How long do you normally have to wait for Walmart CLI's or atleast to have a better chance of approval?

Message 39 of 55
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Normally four statements have to cut..
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 40 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.