Did you mean: 

OMG Great News from Discover!!

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG Great News from Discover!!

Congrats! Nice surprise from Discover. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 21
Pworld
Regular Contributor

Congrats! this is great to hear. I love their customer service. 

I think its time for me to put my chase down and make my discover my workhorse. CLI friendly they seem. 

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 12 of 21
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

Discover is awesome!  Congrats and good work! Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 21
Smug
Established Contributor

So happy for you!!!!
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 14 of 21
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

@Pworld wrote:

Congrats! this is great to hear. I love their customer service. 

I think its time for me to put my chase down and make my discover my workhorse. CLI friendly they seem. 

Lol. I like discover but the quarter of a percent on the first 3k in purchases keeps me from using them more for my non bonus category spending. 

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 15 of 21
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!
Message 16 of 21
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Wow, they actually called your number? I hope they will call me soon then Smiley Wink

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 17 of 21
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Thanks again everyone!! I'm so happy and relieved to have movement with Discover! I have to admit, I was bummed when I was denied a few weeks ago so Imagine my suprise to get a call from them today!Smiley Happy  

@SportBike4Life wrote:

Wow, they actually called your number? I hope they will call me soon then Smiley Wink

Yes, they actually called! And get this....I almost didn't answer because I thought it was a wrong number. LOL!!!  Thank GOD I answered! Smiley Very Happy Getting CLI's also helps me stay focused on gardening!!  

Slowly building....
Message 18 of 21
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

WOW thats awesome! Never heard of a CC company calling a consumer up and admitting they made a mistake...LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 19 of 21
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.