cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG.. I am so in love with how good I've been doing!!

tag
eagle2013
Established Contributor

Re: OMG.. I am so in love with how good I've been doing!!

Congrats!! Your hard work will soon pay off!

Message 11 of 21
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG.. I am so in love with how good I've been doing!!

Congrats!

Keep gardening and your scores will continue to improve.

Message 12 of 21
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

My Vantage Score is 695?

Uh, is that good or bad.. and will it ruin my chances.

Message 13 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: My Vantage Score is 695?

OP,

I am merging this topic with your earlier thread.  

Message 14 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Vantage Score is 695?

Time is your friend OP.

Message 15 of 21
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

How can I be less afraid..

About rejection. Especially when TD Bank has denied me the last few years for a card. This year will be different but I'm still scared they will.
Message 16 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: How can I be less afraid..

@killer_queen229 wrote:
About rejection. Especially when TD Bank has denied me the last few years for a card. This year will be different but I'm still scared they will.

Merged with similar thread

Message 17 of 21
NotUsher
Contributor

I think the forum could be a bad influence on you. Temptation. When alcoholics are recovering, they don't tend to frequent bars. Maybe by removing the temptation, you'll find inner peace and not have the need to apply early or be worried about things. It'll all fall in line in you stick with the fundamentals.

Message 18 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@NotUsher wrote:
I think the forum could be a bad influence on you. Temptation. When alcoholics are recovering, they don't tend to frequent bars. Maybe by removing the temptation, you'll find inner peace and not have the need to apply early or be worried about things. It'll all fall in line in you stick with the fundamentals.

You bring up a good point NotUser.  I think it's been suggested to the OP in several threads but OP seems can't keep away from these forums Robot LOL  Just look at how many similar threads OP has started on this same/similar topic Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 21
rushx2112
New Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@NotUsher wrote:

You bring up a good point NotUser.  I think it's been suggested to the OP in several threads but OP seems can't keep away from these forums Robot LOL  Just look at how many similar threads OP has started on this same/similar topic Smiley Tongue

+1 this is just getting pathetic

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.