Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! Kays

tag
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: OMG! Kays

Personally I think this is a great card. The CL's seem to be much better than average, and the financing deals they offer are just great. This is my highest CL card now at $7800, and I did put it to good use right off the bat. I'll get a good 12 months for my TL too, at no interest. It's a rewards card of sorts. Just wait until DW gets her present. I'm betting this will pay off for some timeSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 17
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well, we are not all perfect. I can't get another card right now....doh!

i think i recently gave you a kudos in an attempt to be supportive in another thread where it seemed you had been somewhat outnumbered by those who disagreed.  i was impressed that you stood your ground insisting that you didn't want to apply for cj i think it was because you didn't like their stuff, implying you'd wait until you get one you'd like to use so i was surprised to see you ended up with one you didn't want.

That's all.  no offense meant AT ALL.  sorry if my post came off wrong but as they say no good deed goes unpunished.  i genuinely wish you the best in your building and always like to see people get the most benefit out of their card selections.  i regret the misunderstanding i apparently caused.  gl!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, that is true. I do like Kays stuff and it is not junk. I just don't wear much "fine jewlery". I just thought it seemed like a good card to have, from a good store. I was able to find some things I will buy, like the baby ring and some silver, so all is well. Sorry if I took you wrong.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@score_building wrote:

but as they say no good deed goes unpunished.

There will be a $5.00 service charge for using my saying.........but I can put it on installment....Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 17
score_building
Senior Contributor

you got me Contractor, LOL :smileyvery-happy:

forevergroovy - now that's sounding really great!  those items can even become family heirlooms.  i know nada about cheap or expensive jewelery but always thought a jewelers card would be very hard to get because they sell expensive merchandise.  i hope this card gives you a boost in every way, i'm glad you got a card more suitable for you than cj (though i have nothing against cj, just not much of a jewelery person) congrats to you!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it would be hard to get, and I was shocked! I just hiope I have not hurt myself, because I applied for 3 cards this week and I already had several inquiry requests. I have to lay off now.
Message 16 of 17
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

@guydiver wrote:
Personally I think this is a great card. The CL's seem to be much better than average, and the financing deals they offer are just great. This is my highest CL card now at $7800, and I did put it to good use right off the bat. I'll get a good 12 months for my TL too, at no interest. It's a rewards card of sorts. Just wait until DW gets her present. I'm betting this will pay off for some time

I agree! A jewelry store card is definitely a rewards card.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.