Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG NO WAY Discover!!!!!

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: OMG NO WAY Discover!!!!!

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!! I felt the same way when I apped on my phone earlier this month, and got immediate approval for my Motiva!!!!! Did you get the 15 mos 0% on bts and prchses?!!?! They told me no cli for six months, and they did pull eq for me here in Tx. You will get a letter telling you your EQ Fico.

Congrats again! Now remember what you had to do to get here and keep on keepin' on!!!

:-)

Their current offer is 0% interest on purchases and BT for 14 months. It would be really nice if they auto increase me in 6 months but I am really happy to have $1000 limit on one card! Do you know if they do pc's at all if i wanted to get a different cash back structure sometime like in a year or 2? The pay on time bonus is nice but i may never carry a balance as i pay in full each month, unless later on in life i have to use my cards for some big purchases like furnature, appliances and such. 1% cash back is nice, its better than nothing! lol Smiley LOL

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 21 of 42
beb86
Valued Contributor

Thats AWESOME treat it well!!!

Message 22 of 42
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

You can prob pc after a year... At least that's the word on the street lol :-P
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 42
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval discover is a wonderful card to have!

Message 24 of 42
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats OP welcome to discover Smiley Happy they are a great company to do business with.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 25 of 42
firstladyd
Contributor

Congrats!!!

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 26 of 42
linux007969
Established Contributor

I got an alert email from Credit Karma today about a recent inquary and i logged in to see what it was and it was Discover so they pulled Transunion. Probably they pulled Equifax too, as i have 20 inquaries on Transunion (now 21) or its possible they were not inquary sensentive and liked what they saw when they approved me? I'll know when the card comes in the mail. can't wait! Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 42
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

They softed my TU report on 10/13 I just saw. Boy, these banks watch us like hawks!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 28 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I love my Discover More Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 42
linux007969
Established Contributor

***Update*** This week i got 2 pre approved offers in the mail they were the same offer and my card has yet to arrive in the mail. Can't wait till i get it. I would like to know, does anyone have their ID Theft protection? if so does it give true FICO scores or is it a waste of money?

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.