Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG..STUNNED

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG..STUNNED

@drkaje wrote:

Some companies offer income sensitive repayment but you'll make very little progress on principle.

My credit is fine (now) but there was tons of school related credit spending and even a year of student loan payments that had to be charged! I basically have to take on more debt in hopes of finally getting things right, LOL!

Good news is my last late anything ages off this October. Regardless of DTI, or utilization, I'll have a spotless record. Smiley Happy

Now that is cause for a HAPPY DANCE!!! (Just don't be too loud, you may have to tell your neighbors "Sorry for party rockin") Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 31 of 38
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

Some companies offer income sensitive repayment but you'll make very little progress on principle.

My credit is fine (now) but there was tons of school related credit spending and even a year of student loan payments that had to be charged! I basically have to take on more debt in hopes of finally getting things right, LOL!

Good news is my last late anything ages off this October. Regardless of DTI, or utilization, I'll have a spotless record. Smiley Happy

Now that is cause for a HAPPY DANCE!!! (Just don't be too loud, you may have to tell your neighbors "Sorry for party rockin") Smiley Very Happy

I have to hear their dogs. A few minutes of my yelling shouldn't be a big deal. Smiley Happy

The company associated with my last baddie has already shown goodwill and removed a few blemishes. It was a one time adjustment from someone at the top so there's nothing to do but let it gracefully age away.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 38
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

I have to hear their dogs. A few minutes of my yelling shouldn't be a big deal. Smiley Happy

The company associated with my last baddie has already shown goodwill and removed a few blemishes. It was a one time adjustment from someone at the top so there's nothing to do but let it gracefully age away.

Smiley Very Happy

Crank that volume up then!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 33 of 38
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Congrats MELTON and all those others that got the increase with NFCU!!!    I joined Pacific Marine Credut Union Last year (May 11) and I'm just gardening to get my scores in a sweet spot so I can apply for their Visa Card.   My step son is a Marine and was a member so that helped me get in.  I did at one time see where it said  my "friends" can join, only costed me $25 to get set up and it was all done online. Of course now I use it for all my checking needs and use their direct deposit for my payroll.

I'm so glad I did it when I did - thanks to this board!!

I just checked the website and maybe its changed regarding Friends joining, or maybe its just not on the website:

You qualify for membership if you:

Live, Work or Worship in either San Diego, Riverside, or San Bernardino Counties.

Are an immediate family member of a current PMCU member.

Message 34 of 38
Mellon
Established Contributor

update.. I applied for an increase on my NavCheck currently at 1K ..asked for 5k... APPROVED!!.. today has been an amazing credit day!!!

Message 35 of 38
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Awesome!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 36 of 38
Gray
Regular Contributor

Anyone can join USAA or Pentagon Federal Credit Union. The only limitation with USAA is no auto/property insurance. How to join PenFed, make a one-time donation to the Military Family Association: https://www.penfed.org/howToJoin/overview.asp
Message 37 of 38
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Gray wrote:
Anyone can join USAA or Pentagon Federal Credit Union. The only limitation with USAA is no auto/property insurance. How to join PenFed, make a one-time donation to the Military Family Association: https://www.penfed.org/howToJoin/overview.asp

The situation I was just in with USAA the past week I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Downright horrendous CS.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.