Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPENSKY

tag
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: OPENSKY

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your card. I am pleased that they are reporting so fast.

I got my credit start with Open Sky. I now have an 847 FICO score. I was always happy with their customer service.

Only charge a small amount on each card. When you are rebuilding credit, the last thing you want to do is actually use all the credit available on your secured cards, and get yourself into trouble again. 

Good luck with your rebuilding efforts.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
How long did it take for you to get the card?

I received it on the 13th or 18th i believe. They sent an email telling me it was shipped but it went to spam so if youve applied for one just check your spam. It reported to the CRA before i had it physically. No complaints there

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, I've been pretty responsible using it only forgas buti've been struggling with when to pay it off and how it reports. I'll pay in full and use it again but it'll report the zero balance -_-

@oilcan12 wrote:

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your card. I am pleased that they are reporting so fast.

I got my credit start with Open Sky. I now have an 847 FICO score. I was always happy with their customer service.

Only charge a small amount on each card. When you are rebuilding credit, the last thing you want to do is actually use all the credit available on your secured cards, and get yourself into trouble again. 

Good luck with your rebuilding efforts.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Your foot is in the door, and it sounds like your head is in the right place.  You can use your first statement date as a guide to help you know when to pay.  

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicate post.  I guess I can say congrats a 2nd time though! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.