Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORCHARD BANK EO

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line? I want to close my $1700 OB and move it to my $5k C1!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 27
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line?

To an existing C1 line, or OB to a new C1? Because, all OB lines will be an official C1 line by this summer.

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 12 of 27
missji
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line? I want to close my $1700 OB and move it to my $5k C1!

Earlier this month I emailed the CEO and got a call from a rep in the EO for C1.  She told me that she would handle my C1 request and forwarded my request to her counterpart for OB since the conversion is not yet complete.  I got a CLI on the C1 card with a soft pull (I confirmed with her that it was a SOFT and it was).  I also asked her if they would be combining accounts in the future and she said that it was unlikely since they don't even do it for two C1 accounts.

For the OB card, a different person called me from that EO and told me that it would be a HARD pull for them to do a manual review for a CLI on the OB card.  I declined because I didn't want an inquiry due to an OB inquiry that would probably be denied anyway! 

Hope this all helps...

Gardening as of June 2020. No activity until January 2023 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Scores (6/30/2020): EQ 640 | EX 660 | TU 658
Current Scores (05/22/2021): EQ 678 | EX 714 | TU 689
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 27
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

Just spoke to EO today no combining capital one card with HSBC/Orchard card they will be two separate accounts, HP required for any orchard CLI request.

Message 14 of 27
Jkusa
Valued Member

@missji wrote:

Earlier this month I emailed the CEO and got a call from a rep in the EO for C1.  She told me that she would handle my C1 request and forwarded my request to her counterpart for OB since the conversion is not yet complete.  I got a CLI on the C1 card with a soft pull (I confirmed with her that it was a SOFT and it was).  I also asked her if they would be combining accounts in the future and she said that it was unlikely since they don't even do it for two C1 accounts.

For the OB card, a different person called me from that EO and told me that it would be a HARD pull for them to do a manual review for a CLI on the OB card.  I declined because I didn't want an inquiry due to an OB inquiry that would probably be denied anyway! 

Hope this all helps...

Same exact senario for me, except I let OB do the HP. They approved and doubled up my CL to 5k

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/i/custom/FFC_Icon.gif">Starting Score: 652
Current Score: EQ 685 TU 683 EX 699 (their sites FAKO) all as of 03/02/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 27
missji
Regular Contributor

@Jkusa wrote:

@missji wrote:

Hope this all helps...

Same exact senario for me, except I let OB do the HP. They approved and doubled up my CL to 5k

Congratulations! (I'm insanely ticked at myself right now for not taking the HP!)

Gardening as of June 2020. No activity until January 2023 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Scores (6/30/2020): EQ 640 | EX 660 | TU 658
Current Scores (05/22/2021): EQ 678 | EX 714 | TU 689
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 27
rushx2112
New Contributor

@kerbear1969 wrote:

Just spoke to EO today no combining capital one card with HSBC/Orchard card they will be two separate accounts, HP required for any orchard CLI request.

Guess I lucked out then... SP for my Orchard

Message 17 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My DH got an APR reduction and AF waived but no CLI at this time....that was about 3 weeks ago
Message 18 of 27
ihatemyscore
Frequent Contributor

I just recieved a CLI from 300 to 1000 and a annual fee waiver. No APR reduction from Capital One EO but ORCHARD BANK EO..

So YES THEY ARE GIVING INCREASES! I OPENED MY ACCOUNT MAY 2012 RECIEVED INCREASE 4 DAYS AGO! BAM!!

BK: 7 filed 3/31/12 - Discharged 6/27/12
Made some poor choices and life snowballed
BK: 13 filed 7/29/16 - on a 36th month time out
No CC - No Loans - Student Loans all current.
Message 19 of 27
ttaurean30
Established Member

@ihatemyscore wrote:

I just recieved a CLI from 300 to 1000 and a annual fee waiver. No APR reduction from Capital One EO but ORCHARD BANK EO..

So YES THEY ARE GIVING INCREASES! I OPENED MY ACCOUNT MAY 2012 RECIEVED INCREASE 4 DAYS AGO! BAM!!

Aint that a B****!! They told me they were not doing cli's..

Rebuilding since BK Discharge on 09/2006
Gardening Since 02/19/2013
Credit.com (707) Credit Sesame (801) Walmart (709) Credit Karma (688) Quizzle (714)

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.