Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORCHARD BANK EO

tag
ihatemyscore
Frequent Contributor

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

I swear, mine was done! 300 to 1000 !

It can be done, you need to contact OB EO but have to go through Cap One EO Email.

BK: 7 filed 3/31/12 - Discharged 6/27/12
Made some poor choices and life snowballed
BK: 13 filed 7/29/16 - on a 36th month time out
No CC - No Loans - Student Loans all current.
Message 21 of 27
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Ok so I talked to the EO at Orchard Bank this morning...The only way I could get a CLI was with a HP so I passed on the CLI but she did give me a $35 credit for my Annual fee that was paid in Oct. I guess I will just have to be happy that my Account went unsecured and that I got the $35 credit. She also did mention that my card is still at the 7.9% and I just hope it will stay that way once it moves to Capone.

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@scorpiostinger07 wrote:

Ok so I talked to the EO at Orchard Bank this morning...The only way I could get a CLI was with a HP so I passed on the CLI but she did give me a $35 credit for my Annual fee that was paid in Oct. I guess I will just have to be happy that my Account went unsecured and that I got the $35 credit. She also did mention that my card is still at the 7.9% and I just hope it will stay that way once it moves to Capone.

Nice, scorpio! I hope my APR stays that way too...I decided to go for the hard pull and got my formerly secured up to $10,000! Smiley Happy so for me, it was well worth it! Let's hope our cards change over into something good!

Message 23 of 27
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

I seen your post man....Thats Awesome!!! Did they pull EQ for your CLI...EQ is my lowest FICO so I didnt want them to HP.

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@scorpiostinger07 wrote:

I seen your post man....Thats Awesome!!! Did they pull EQ for your CLI...EQ is my lowest FICO so I didnt want them to HP.

They did pull EQ! Hopefully they didn't pull anything else since Cap One did the hard pull...I will know the status of TU tomorrow when CK updates, but I'm hoping it was simply EQ!

Message 25 of 27
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

I'm going to call my c1 rep from eo see if he ever heard anything from orchard eo. Hears hoping but I'm waiting a few days until one c1 reports 0 balance and new cl on neiman Marcus c1 report. Oh and my one account that has baddies 30-60 actually shows current this time.
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 27
lissa1184
Established Member

Where do I find info for the EO?

Starting Scores May 2013: EQ 604 TU 661 EX 690
Goal Scores: 700+
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.