Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odds at Getting Approved for Amex Blue Cash Everyday

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Odds at Getting Approved for Amex Blue Cash Everyday

With me and everyone I know here they've ONLY ever pulled Ex.  

Message 31 of 215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brand new to Amex and they only pulled EX.

You'll get it, just apply now.  

Message 32 of 215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know what happens when you app.  And from my limited reading here, you should have no problem getting an approval with that credit profile.  If I were you I would've already applied, but then again, I'm super impatient and maybe not the model to follow.

Message 33 of 215
INFINITI2010
Established Member

If I wasnt trying to get approved for a house I,d be all over it as soon as I pay my balances on my 3 CCs in 2 weeks!! Trust me as soon as I close I,m applying for the Platinum card!
INFINITI10
Message 34 of 215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Let us know what happens when you app.  And from my limited reading here, you should have no problem getting an approval with that credit profile.  If I were you I would've already applied, but then again, I'm super impatient and maybe not the model to follow.

Thanks for everybody's input, as always. I will report to you guys as soon as I apply. I'm getting impatient about waiting it out or not lol. I know that if I do, I'll most likely get approved hands down. I'm just leery of doing it right now and getting denied because I should've maybe waited until my utilization was lower or non-existent. How long do you have to wait if you get denied to re-apply?

Message 35 of 215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@INFINITI2010 wrote:
If I wasnt trying to get approved for a house I,d be all over it as soon as I pay my balances on my 3 CCs in 2 weeks!! Trust me as soon as I close I,m applying for the Platinum card!

Good luck with that. I hope you get approved!

Message 36 of 215
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for everybody's input, as always. I will report to you guys as soon as I apply. I'm getting impatient about waiting it out or not lol. I know that if I do, I'll most likely get approved hands down. I'm just leery of doing it right now and getting denied because I should've maybe waited until my utilization was lower or non-existent. How long do you have to wait if you get denied to re-apply?

30 days, if you get declined.  It's been my experience that AmEx doesn't mind frequent apps, so long as it's with them.

Message 37 of 215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With Amex, I'm pretty sure the waiting period is 30 days.  Good luck!

Message 38 of 215
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Open123 wrote:

With me and everyone I know here they've ONLY ever pulled Ex.  

There's been a few posts here in the last three months (I know, I know, but I check pretty much every Amex approval thread... stupid compulsion) where EX + either EQ or TU were pulled.

I certain they only do this on borderline cases, as it costs additional money to do it.  Probably only for people who don't have an extended period of time living at their current address too: in my case I've lived in Cali for the past 7 years, it's a foregone conclusion EX will be pulled and probably none other; however, if I'd applied after living in either the East or Midwest, it wouldn't have surprised me at all to get an additional pull from a different bureau.

        
Message 39 of 215
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With Amex, I'm pretty sure the waiting period is 30 days.  Good luck!

It's 30 days. JaneS you should be good on the approval go for it!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 40 of 215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.