cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odds for BBR (Better Balance Rewards)?[updated]

tag
rcraysun

Re: Odds for BBR (Better Balance Rewards)?

@RockySC wrote:

Shouldn't pretty much everyone that can get approved get this card? Apply, get approved, and put one single recurring bill on it and set it up to be paid off automaticly and just forget it about it and watch the rewards roll in. Use it for just one thing and it becomes a 25% cash back or more card. You certainly can't beat it. I just got the card for my wife and we put our $40 Charter bill on it. I'm going to get one in my name and put something else on that one as well.

Now if you get it and use it as your main card it isn't as hot as other cards. But, I dont' see why everyone wouldn't sign up and just stick one small bill on it. It's a total no-brainer to me.

Totally Agreed. It is simple and free. I guess maybe some people just don't think it is worth a HP. By the way, do you have a idea what the minimum of balance should be posted?

Message 21 of 23
RockySC
Established Member

I'm not sure, but I've heard that the minimum payment you can have is $25 a month, so since you need to pay more than the minimum payment I imagine you need to make sure your balance is over that. Put something $30+ on it, or a couple things that add up to that much, and you should be fine.

Message 22 of 23
rcraysun

@RockySC wrote:

I'm not sure, but I've heard that the minimum payment you can have is $25 a month, so since you need to pay more than the minimum payment I imagine you need to make sure your balance is over that. Put something $30+ on it, or a couple things that add up to that much, and you should be fine.

That makes sense. Thanks a lot.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.