cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odds of approval on CSR (Edit: Approved Data inside)

tag
mjb59463
Regular Contributor

Re: Odds of approval on CSR

Congrats on the approval!
Scores: 790 TU (Barclay), 780 EX (Fico8), 790 EQ

Chase Freedom Unlimited (6k), CSP (20k), Amex Delta Platinum (13.5k), Amex Marriott Bonvoy (16k), Barclay Apple (12.5k), USBank Flexperks Travel Rewards (12k), Wells Fargo Visa Signature (10k), Citi Double Cash (8k), Amex Gold, Amex Platinum, Amex BBP (15k) Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (15k)
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, after a bit of liquid courage I decided to give it a shot anyways....Instant approval of 10k!!!! SOO EXCITED. Will be booking my flights as soon as I get that card Smiley Very Happy Still can't believe it! Should I ask for them to expedite the card???

-Sin

Don't bother asking. The reps will either say it isn't possible or they all are expedited. It seems they are all supposed to be sent UPS Next Day Air Saver, but Chase may have run out of the fancy packages so some are coming now in just overnight envelopes. Other people still haven't had there's shipped, so Chase may have some issues creating and shipping the cards due to high volume of requests currently.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea called in for the heck of it rep said it was already being expedited. Guessing my first nice card will be in an overnight envelope D: was hoping for the nice packaging lol but oh well got what I really wanted!

Message 13 of 17
YoungB718
New Contributor

Re: Odds of approval on CSR (Edit: Approved Data inside)

Congrats on the approval. Which bureau did they pull from and what's your AAOA?

PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa: $10k|| PenFed Travel AMEX: $5k|| NAVCHEK: $15k|| US Bank Cash+ : $10k|| Citi Thank You Preferred: $9.7k|| Lowes: $35k|| PenFed Promise Visa: $11.5k|| Navy Federal Platinum: $22k|| Navy Federal GoRewards: $25k || PenFed LOC: $5k|| Capital One Venture: $15k || Barclay Reward Visa: $2.7K|| Chase Freedom: $10K|| Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10k|| Chase Freedom Ult'd: $6.8k Boscov’s: $11.5K|| PenFed Thrifty Credit: $500|| Discover IT: $2,800|| Wells Fargo Cash Wise: 8.8k||
Beginning Score:600 / Current Scores: EQ-735, TU-744, EX-744
Goal Score:800 Across

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled both ex and ex. Aaoa at time of app was just over 3 years.
Message 15 of 17
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ and ex rather. Sorry fat fingers on my phone. And thanks!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.