Did you mean: 

Offers of the month

tag
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

Offers of the month

Offer I reveiced this month

AMEX

New Green Card Invitation (30k Points offer)

Gold Card (50k Points offer)

Platinum Card (60k Points Offer)

10k Loan at 8.98% for 36 months

PenFed

Power Cash Rewards Visa (Mail Offer)

Discover 

Email APR Promo (3.9% APR) on purchases for 9 months

Citi  

Citi Simplicity Card (16.99% APR)

Look like they like my profile

Starting Score:EX: 713 EQ: 698
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Offers of the month

Seems like Amex likes that 8.98% APR on the PL... that never seesm to change for me but the amount does... ranges from 20-35K depending on what kind of mood they're in.

BBVA though has a better rate starting at 6% for 12 months and stays under 7% for 36 months but they go all the way out to 60 months @ ~11%.

Citi has some special offers you can sign up for w/o an invite if they're available -- http://www.citi.com/specialpurchaserate  (sign in first and then click)

Same for Disco - https://card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/promotions/app/myoffers/home

image.png

I don't even recall this being offered... thorugh they did swap me from IT to Miles w/o my consent back in Sept and there's a thread on that.  Of course they never notified me of the 0% period you see above either... If I hadn't pulled up the link I probably wouldn't know still.  

Message 2 of 6
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

BOA

Double cash back up to $150 until December

Sears

15x TYP on gas, groceries, dining until December

Balance transfer offers (mail and email)

Message 3 of 6
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

I received the 3.9% Disco offer too. I accepted it, no reason not too.

I also got a fresh 0% BT offer from them too, 9 months with a 3% fee.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I have :

Macys Amex spend offer for Nov, Dec, Jan use card for 10 times in month get 1000 points good for $10 rewards x 3 so up to 3000 points for $30 Macys money

Sears MC 6X TYP for using card for $150 during month

Sears Mc 20x TYP for $500 spend on dining , gas or grocery

Citi Diamond , upgrade to Citi Rewards free

CIti Diamond, Flex Loan availability

Penfed invitation to apply for Power Cash viss.....this is my Trick for no ones treatSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA 1 point per dollar bonus on restaurants and gas and Disco BT offers are all I got right now which is probably a good thing because I don't need to be spending any money.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.