Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers via Chase credit score tool

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Offers via Chase credit score tool

Still showing for me... though, slightly different than my original post. CFU has a different offer, the buttons below are blue now.

chase offers 4.jpg

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Still showing for me... though, slightly different than my original post. CFU has a different offer, the buttons below are blue now.

chase offers 4.jpg

Ok, and that is on the updated website? I am sorry I can't tell from your photo if that is the new website. (I only ask because I actually just logged in on another device and still get the old website for some reason.)

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsure how to differentiate the old from new. I cleared my browser's cache a couple of days ago, between the time of the original post and today.

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Unsure how to differentiate the old from new. I cleared my browser's cache a couple of days ago, between the time of the original post and today.

Does yours look like this? I don't have a photo of the old one on the computer.chase.PNG

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you work off of Polaris? My favorite daughter is a VP there. Yes, I know there are 10K VP's. Nice variety to pick from for lunch.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you work off of Polaris? My favorite daughter is a VP there. Yes, I know there are 10K VP's. Nice variety to pick from for lunch.

You're wise to favor the children who are VP's! Smiley Happy I worked in a back-water department where they made gobs of money.

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does yours look like this?

Yes, same. Congrats on your Vantage increase!

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I literally have no idea what it is for. I just got that increase on all my vantage scores and a 10 point increase on all my fico scores, but nothing is different. I will take the increase, but I would like to know what it is for. Strange that my offers are gone now but I am sure they will come back. 

Message 28 of 29
radfam
Frequent Contributor

That is what mine looks like now too

Fico 8 as of 03/09/2023:

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.