Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh First Premier, You're So Funny...

tag
Middleswarth
Frequent Contributor

Oh First Premier, You're So Funny...

My 19 year old son got his Amex BCE 10 months ago with a limit of $1500.  Just a few months ago Amex increased it to $2500.  He has been 100% responsible and is on his way to a great credit future.  Yet, out of the blue, FP sends him an offer for one of their premier credit cards.  He is already approved for a "$700 Credit Limit!". Plus of course all the fees and other crap that comes from this crappy company.  

Nice try FP, but even if I wasn't around, he is not that gullible.  But does make me wonder how many teens get "offers" like this and take them because they do not know better?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Oh First Premier, You're So Funny...

@Middleswarth wrote:

My 19 year old son got his Amex BCE 10 months ago with a limit of $1500.  Just a few months ago Amex increased it to $2500.  He has been 100% responsible and is on his way to a great credit future.  Yet, out of the blue, FP sends him an offer for one of their premier credit cards.  He is already approved for a "$700 Credit Limit!". Plus of course all the fees and other crap that comes from this crappy company.  

Nice try FP, but even if I wasn't around, he is not that gullible.  But does make me wonder how many teens get "offers" like this and take them because they do not know better?

that is what FP and credit one are hoping , they can get some clueless people to app for their cards i think. I get pre approved apps from them every few weeks.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Oh First Premier, You're So Funny...

It's about time for them to drop another in a pile of those i already collected so far. I keep every one of them (and others) in calender order in my Quarantine cardboard box Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.