cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh crap what just happned... Kay's Account..

tag
silly34
Regular Contributor

Oh crap what just happned... Kay's Account..

So my wife went in today to see about getting a CLI.  The year before last we went in and combined accounts (mine/hers) or so we thought.  Today they informed my wife that they weren't combined and her account was closed.  So apparently they reopened her account and assured her it would just reopen, same account number and all, they also gave a CLI.  My concern is..will this show up on her report as a duplicate account but with one closed and one open?  Could this account now show as a brand new account instead of an old account?  She was assured that nothing would change on her report other than this account showing open with a CLI.

I'm not convinced.

B.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Re: Oh crap what just happned... Kay's Account..

Sorry I cannot help you but please let us know when you find out for sure.  I'm curious - when, if ever, was the last time your wife used her Kay's card?  When was the last time she checked any of her CRs and did it show closed on there?
11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.