Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh what the hell. It's $25 Amex credit

tag
Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: Oh what the hell. It's $25 Amex credit

@lionsfan20 wrote:

coty , have you  done the best buy one yet , Im trying to see if it would be ready before christmas because it says you have to wait before you use it

No unfortunately I had already beat Halo 4 on my main gamertag so I didn't get anything for beating Halo 4 on that one. I just made a new gamertag and synced my other Amex to it and am in the process of re-beating Halo 4 for the third time. Lol...

Message 21 of 48
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

IS the spartan mission toward the end..never played halo 4 so not sure..I just thought if you beat 1 mission you get the best buy one.

Message 22 of 48
Involus
Regular Contributor

You have to beat one Spartan Ops mission (Found under the Infinity menu) on any difficulty to get the $50 off $100 at Best Buy. (Operation Completion)

You have to beat the entire campaign on normal difficulty or harder to get the $25 statement credit. (Wake Up John)

Spartan Ops is a 'minigame' per say. It is seperate from the campaign.

Message 23 of 48
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

ok so if anyone has done the best buy one , can you let me know how long it took to get the email.

Message 24 of 48
Involus
Regular Contributor

It should come within 7 days. But like I said I wouldn't know...yet.

2nd mission done.

Message 25 of 48
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

ya but your not going for the best buy one lol so I need someone who is

Message 26 of 48
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

@CotySinz wrote:

You get $10 just for Syncing to the Xbox - but you have to load the offer. *Requires Xbox LIVE Free Subscription

You get $25 for getting the achievement "Wake up John" (Beating Halo 4 on Normal of harder difficulty) *Requires Xbox LIVE Free Subscription

You get $50 off $100 spent at Best Buy for the achievement "Operation Completion" (Beating a Spartan Ops mission on any difficulty) *Requires Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription

Thanks.  This is very helpful.

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 27 of 48
Involus
Regular Contributor

I will in a little haha.. Give me a few more hours to be the campaign. Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 48
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I did the first Spartan Ops mission solo and it took about 30 minutes to complete on normal difficulty. (you only have to complete one and I did the first mission after I loaded up the second disk to my Xbox's HD).  Doing this gets you the Operation Completion achievement.  I havent received any emails from AMEX yet on either Wake Up John or Operation Completion achievements.  I have already received an email regarding the AMC movie one.

I'll let yall know once I get the other emails.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 48
Involus
Regular Contributor

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

@CotySinz wrote:

You get $10 just for Syncing to the Xbox - but you have to load the offer. *Requires Xbox LIVE Free Subscription

You get $25 for getting the achievement "Wake up John" (Beating Halo 4 on Normal of harder difficulty) *Requires Xbox LIVE Free Subscription

You get $50 off $100 spent at Best Buy for the achievement "Operation Completion" (Beating a Spartan Ops mission on any difficulty) *Requires Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription

Thanks.  This is very helpful.

Your welcome, but remember to sync your card at http://amexbox.com first!

3rd mission done.

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.