cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok I think it might time to pull the trigger for obtaining new cards but I want to avoid Transunion.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ok I think it might time to pull the trigger for obtaining new cards but I want to avoid Transun

Disco won’t SP for a new personal card, it’s an HP guaranteed. They SP for CLIs but that’s it. New cards are usually EX or EQ but they have been known to pull from all three. 

Message 21 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ok I think it might time to pull the trigger for obtaining new cards but I want to avoid Transun

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I just want to make sure I read this right....

You have one card and are planning an app spree? 

Gotta start somewhere right?

well, if you are gonna go for The Gusto, you are definitely under 5/24, if your gonna roll the dice, Give Chase a Try?

but make sure you read the dogbert thread first!

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have dogberts thread? I tried looking him up and he has a lot of posts

Message 23 of 25
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have dogberts thread? I tried looking him up and he has a lot of posts

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Bustout-amp-Experian-Yet-another-quot-victim-quot-of-Chase/td-p/5629621

Message 24 of 25
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Somewhere along the line, youre going to need to add an installment loan to your portfolio ( car loan, mortgage, self funded etc ) for FICO score balancing. 

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.