Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old NAVY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Old NAVY

Does anyone have this card if so, who do they pull from?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Re: Old NAVY

I hear it is hard to get...ne fav sight

you can look it up.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow.according to this site it seems almost impossible..yuckSmiley Surprised
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
Does anyone have this card if so, who do they pull from?

What state are you in? And check out the Gap card as well. Compare the rewards and bennies. Gap and Old Navy CCs can be used at either store, plus Banana Republic and piperlime.com

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 08-02-2007 09:42 PM
Message 4 of 12
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

I love that site!!!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah I live in Miss.....
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't find specifics of who they'd likely pull in Mississippi, but it appears they'll pull either TU or EQ.

613 was the lowest score I saw reported as being approved.

Gap looks like their criteria might be a little more stringent, but it won't be significantly different.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I will wait then Im in the 580's range and have a while to go....But who nows will see the outcome of my disputes and goodwill letters....thankx again
Message 8 of 12
farmgirljen
Valued Member

I just got approved for this card in-store  yesterday.  caught me off guard, but I was buying a couple dresses and she said the discount for applying was 25% off...so I did it. Got approved instantly for $350 CL. Then got tons of coupons on top of that! Not sure if it is the store card or the visa though...guess I will find out when it gets here.. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 581,NO TU
Current Score: TU 676, EQ 663 EX 653
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 12
khw
Regular Contributor

I have the old navy visa, I started in 2008 with the old navy store card. I had scores in 615-630 range when I was approved for the store card with a $250 limit. I was upgraded to the visa version last year with a $3000 limit with scores in the low 700's. I'm pretty sure they pulled TU, but its been a couple of years so I don't know if that helps you now. I'm not impressed by their customer service, but have enjoyed the rewards and they have always been great with auto CLI's.

Starting Score: 480-550 in 2005
Current Score: 761 TU/764 EQ - 08/1/2013 /754 EX 12/15/12
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.