Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Visa CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Old Navy Visa CLI

Just hit the love button and received a 500.00 dollar increase on my Old Navy Visa.

4th Statement cut on the 5th of November, as always an increase every 4th statement.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Navy Visa CLI

Congrats to ya!! I think I'm gonna leave mine alone when it comes my turn.....Not sure what your CL is but mine is pretty high and I'm happy with it where it is. I appreciate  you letting me know that every 4 statement there is a chance at an increase Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to ya!! I think I'm gonna leave mine alone when it comes my turn.....Not sure what your CL is but mine is pretty high and I'm happy with it where it is. I appreciate  you letting me know that every 4 statement there is a chance at an increase Smiley Very Happy

FYI: GEMB cards, including Gap, Old Navy and JC Penney, NEVER do hard pulls for CLI. I was told this by a supervisor. You just HAVE to wait to that 4-month mark to request one.

Message 3 of 5
frogfan12
Established Contributor

I know this thread is about a year old but it definitely helped me out. I entered my salary and received a $1K CLI. Yay me, from a $300 CL when I first opened the card at age 18 to a $2K CL now.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 4 of 5
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

I'm happy for you guys, but they never give me a CLI from the $1,000 they originally gave me a few years ago.  It's almost comical, because my other GEMB accounts scale new heights regularly but Old Navy is stubborn - and I use their card a lot!

I've used it in every way possible:  Using it every month for a while, then not using it for a few months in a row, charging it up high and carrying a balance, charging it high and paying it in full, charging just a little and PIF -  you name it, I've done it - and no CLI for me!

Like I said, the other cards (Amazon, Paypal, Texaco, Sam's) have more than made up for it so I can't be mad at them but I do find it very curious.  They opened a store card for me at the same time, though, and later told me it was a mistake and I was not supposed to have both accounts.  I wonder if that is what is holding me back.  It has a $700 limit so I'm reluctant to cancel it, but  maybe I should, and then I could "unleash" new credit with my Old Navy VISA.