Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Visa

tag
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Old Navy Visa

What was your credit limit prior to being offered an ON Visa? And how long had you had an ON Card?

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Navy Visa

i got my old navy sometime in november or december last year. my initial credit limit was 350. i hit the luv button 1 months ago my credit went to 850. last week i logon to pay my bill and got a message on line says that my account approved for upgrate to old navy visa and i got new CL of 2000.

my TU score is 648.

Message 2 of 7
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Very interesting. I have had a card since '06 with an initial CL of $300. I'm now up to $2K, PIF, use my card a lot, and I have good history with ON. But from what I heard, I don't want to lose 5 years of history. It's one of my oldest cards. I guess I'll just keep my old faithful ONC. Enjoy your Visa though. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, i am like my old navy card. i can use it at many diffrent stores. gap.....

Message 4 of 7
sweetseptember79
Established Member

I had a credit limit of $800 with a $0 balance. Logged in the other day to see if I had any rewards to find a inviation for the visa. I clicked yes and it said I would have a $4000 CL. I was surprised to say the least. I have not been using this account because of the interest rate. Good luck! 

Message 5 of 7
learnin113
Established Contributor

I had it about 2 years when they offered me an upgrade.  I declined and took the CLI increase instead.  Its at 2500 but I get to keep my age...upgrading with Old Navy(be warned) means closing the old card and opening a new card.  its a soft pull if any though, so to each's own.

Message 6 of 7
janesmith1979
Valued Member

Where are you all seeing the message stating that your account is eligible for an upgrade from the store card to an Old Navy Visa, under the Offers & Benefits tab once you log in to your account? I don't see it, so guess I'm not eligible for the upgrade to the Visa (yet!).

I did click the luv button and was offered a new credit line from $600 to $800, with instructions to click the Submit Request button to accept the new credit line. Does this mean definitely no hard pull, even after I accept? I don't actually really need a CLI with Old Navy but it would help lower the util. across all of my cards (even if just slightly). And who knows, this might lead to an invitation to apply for the Old Navy Visa!  Smiley Wink  (wishful thinking!)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.