Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Old Navy

I have been buying some stuffs from there and wondering the perk I can get if I had their card versus paying with just a regular credit card.

Does GE still issue this card? What kind of CL can one look for?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Old Navy

@CS800 wrote:

I have been buying some stuffs from there and wondering the perk I can get if I had their card versus paying with just a regular credit card.

Does GE still issue this card? What kind of CL can one look for?

AFAIK yes they do still offer it, they should also have a Visa version of the card. They would try to approve you 1st for the Visa then the store card if not approved for Visa.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

My GF was issued their Visa last year w/ a pretty low CL (under 1k) and they have already auto-CLI to shy of 4k.  She loves the card, but then again, she loves old navy.  So it is her go to card.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 4
laboi_22
Established Contributor

I have the Gap Visa which has the same rewards structure. I actually like the card. If you get the Visa version, you will be able to earn a point for each dollar. If you shop in store, you get 5 points per dollar. All points are redeemable for cash only in their stores. So technically you get 1% on common purchases and 5% on brand purchases. You won't find a card that will give you 5% except for shop discover which is online only so the card is a good deal for rewards however 5% is only good at their brands so you might prefer to shop online and get cash back.

Also I would go for the Gap card since you will get same rewards and the ON card is not upgradable. The gap card upgrades to gap silver if you spend $800 on their brands including old navy. This gives you nice perks in addition to the rewards structure.
Current Scores: EX - 728 FICO (5/11/13) TU - 771 FICO (7/02/13) EQ ??

Current Cards: Chase Freedom $5,000, CSP $5,700, BofA Visa Signature $15,000, AMEX BCE $6,000, Walmart $4,150, Gap Visa $10,000, JC Penny $5,800, Lowes $8,500, Dillard's AMEX $8,000, AMEX Hilton HHonors - $2,000, Chase United $12,000, Citi AAdvantage & Simplicity $6,000/$6,000, SPG AMEX $1,000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.