Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One More Then Done

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Re: One More Then Done

Women love Disney

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 21 of 24
tmbr10
Regular Contributor

Vegas, It appears that you are the one that's mad and hurt. Why take one statement from several and dwell on it? I'm done responding to your posts. You are only looking to pick a verbal fight and offer nothing to this conversation.

Anyway....

Thanks all for your posts. Let's forget about the looks of a card moving forward it has captured much more attention then it needs.

B335is,

Could you explain this a little more to me? " 2) Fidelity Amex (it's backed by FIA/BoA not Amex. Just uses the network)" Sounds like something to look into. I am highly intertwined with Fidelity.

Thanks

Message 22 of 24
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Fidelity Amex is a flat 2% cash back no caps or revolving categories. If you have investment accounts already the bonus can be deposited that way or through a money market account. No annual fee.

https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/american-express-cards

Message 23 of 24
timber
Regular Contributor

@tmbr10 wrote:

Vegas, It appears that you are the one that's mad and hurt. Why take one statement from several and dwell on it? I'm done responding to your posts. You are only looking to pick a verbal fight and offer nothing to this conversation.

Anyway....

Thanks all for your posts. Let's forget about the looks of a card moving forward it has captured much more attention then it needs.

B335is,

Could you explain this a little more to me? " 2) Fidelity Amex (it's backed by FIA/BoA not Amex. Just uses the network)" Sounds like something to look into. I am highly intertwined with Fidelity.

Thanks

I would recommend definitely checking out the Fidelity Amex. I was just approved for it  couple weeks ago with a 20K CL to start. They typically pull EX (mine was 784 at the time). I have high income as well, which probably helped with the high CL. Now in regards to the cards looks... not attractive at all unless you're into puke green, but hey it puts 2% back into my Fidelity Cash Mgmt account, so I can live with it. Also was approved for an Ameriprise World Elite MC the same week with a 40K starting CL... this card is beautiful and no AF if you're an Ameriprise Achiever Circle member, otherwise it's $150.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.