Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One year in my credit journey with MyFico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One year in my credit journey with MyFico

Great recap. Nice to hear your progress. Congrats! 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a productive year. Great post Congratulations!

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love this!  You were smart about it all and you show great discipline.  I am all about discipline Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 18
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Awesome! Can't say enough about this board

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 14 of 18
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Thanks guys.

Yes, credit-wise it was a pretty productive year. I won't hide; I've got pretty addicted to this site and my mobile apps like Mint and CK. I visit my accounts online on a daily basis. Maybe I need to cool off that a bit Smiley Very Happy And also try to spread this productivity in other aspects of my life Smiley Tongue

Oh and Thursday's here. 

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and thanks for sharing your journey!  It shows one year can make a HUGE difference after all!

Message 16 of 18
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Wanted to update this one year old thread, since now it's two years with MyFICO and counting.

Scores have increased by 20-30 points, total credit line has more than doubled compare to what it was a year ago, and more than 10 times what it was 2 years ago.

I have learned a lot from the board and try to contribute in whatever way possible.

Wishing everyone financial well-being!

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you OP for sharing your inspiring story! Wishing you continue success! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.