Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneNevada CU Credit Card

tag
44Rebuild2Ball
New Contributor

OneNevada CU Credit Card

How is OneNevada Credit Union? I’m in Vegas rebuilding and what do they pull for credit apps? Ironically, I have Sprint and will be applying in store with 630 EX F8 724 VS3. All I have now is PayPal CBMC 300.00 , CapOne Platinum 300.00 and Toyota Credit Card (not Visa) 2000.00. I need another bankcard. Also, adding an SSL loan to boost score.

Would love data points on OneNevada CU Credit Card, scores at the time of approval hard or soft pull for membership? Chexsystems etc... LOC? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rebuilding since 6/2022 Starting score EXP 548. Scores as of 12/23
EX8-F9-F2 682-696-714
TU8-F9-F4 660-712-690
EQ8-F9-F5 688-714-667

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: OneNevada CU Credit Card

Hi @44Rebuild2Ball,

I split your post onto its own topic to avoid any thread-jacking from the OP's approval.  This way you can get better exposure on the topic and @macinjosh or others can provide some input.

Message 2 of 9
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

I live just over the mountain from you, and even though One Nevada closed the branch here, I kept my account. I don't know what they did when I opened my account back in 2014, so I can't be much help there. When I first applied for a credit card in November 2017, they pulled Experian. I didn't follow through with the application at the time and the card was never opened. In September 2018, they sent me a pre-approval for a Visa Signature card with up to $10,000 CL, and it was a time delayed approval with the full $10,000, and it was a soft pull, which I believe was Experian again. I believe they do have a LOC, but I've never pursued it.

As for the Sprint card, Home Credit is good. Originally it was 12 months no interest on Sprint purchases, but they scaled it back to 6 months. Boo. Good luck on both, and let us know how you fare.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 3 of 9
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Hi @44Rebuild2Ball,

I split your post onto its own topic to avoid any thread-jacking from the OP's approval.  This way you can get better exposure on the topic and @macinjosh or others can provide some input.

@FinStar, thanks for tagging me!

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

1 LuvSmiley Happy , never heard of this CU , but great to see Apple guy doesSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took a look at the OneNevada Credit Union and the credit cards looked pretty good! Know nothing of the CU so hopefully other posters can weigh in Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
1 LuvSmiley Happy , never heard of this CU , but great to see Apple guy doesSmiley Wink

One Nevada Credit Union is a small Nevada based Credit Union that requires you to be a resident of Clark County, Nye County, or Washoe County to gain membership. Very geofenced. Their credit card rewards program is 1 point per dollar spent, and they do offer extra point promo's periodically. The interest rate on both of their unsecured cards is as low as 10.5%, which is what I have on mine.

Message 7 of 9
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

44Rebuild2Ball,

From wahat I've read on the forums, OneNevada is an excellent CU and bankruptcy/rebuild friendly.  The is the CU SoulMaster talked about in his infamoous rebuild plan.

Guyatthebeach

Message 8 of 9
44Rebuild2Ball
New Contributor

Thanks guys,

For weighing in on the OneNevada CU. Any data points that anyone can provide, please do. I am going to the Soulmaster rebuild thread now. Excellent direction!!!
Rebuilding since 6/2022 Starting score EXP 548. Scores as of 12/23
EX8-F9-F2 682-696-714
TU8-F9-F4 660-712-690
EQ8-F9-F5 688-714-667

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.