Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Chat with A Citi Representative on CLI's

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Online Chat with A Citi Representative on CLI's

• Morgan: I personally appreciate your business with Citi and the way you maintain your account.
  • Morgan: You are most welcome. Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
  • WarJar101: It's absolutely fine, I knew I saw it somewhere, it's my fault I forgot.
  • WarJar101: Yes, actually there is.
  • WarJar101: I would like to know does the account history start with when the account starts to report or from activation?
  • WarJar101: Or I should say the "Credit History" of the card rather?
  • Morgan: Yes, you are correct!
  • Morgan: It starts with the day of activation.  
  • WarJar101: Ahh, okay! Awesome, so I should've hit six months with you guys this month, correct?
  • Morgan: Yes, you are.
  • WarJar101: Morgan, it seems I jumped the gun last month, when I requested a credit limit increase. Is it possible to see if I'm eligible now?
  • Morgan: Unfortunately we are unable to check the information due to system glitch. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
  • Morgan: Please call us at 18009505114. They can happy to assist you through out.
  • WarJar101: Ahh, okay no problem. One last question.
  • Morgan: Yes, please.              
  • WarJar101: How could you determine if when you request a credit line increase would it be a hard inquiry or a soft inquiry?
  • Morgan: Once you request for a credit line increase, the credit history will be "pulled out very softly".
  • WarJar101: So it's always a soft pull for credit line increases?
  • Morgan: It would be soft pull if it is the first three requests.
Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Online Chat with A Citi Representative on CLI's

Pulled out very softly!!!!!

Ha!

What is this? A game of Operation???

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 2 of 25
VinceYoung
Valued Member

Oh god.. that's awesome! I get the point of this post, which is actually very insightful to how Citi does their CLI requests, but I think this post just got taken over by the Game of Operation, hey Snack, care to bring that up to the garden club? It would be intertaining.

"...Pull out very softly."

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 25
eviLution
Established Contributor

I would've asked "what if I like it rough?" Smiley Embarassed

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 4 of 25
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

The most important thing here, is whether or not she caught herself after that statement lol. 

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 5 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 25
ArtVandelay
Established Member

Both a good laugh, and good insight!

My Wallet:
AMEX Gold: NPSL 8/2011
AMEX BCE: $2k 3/2013
Amazon Visa: $400 3/2013

EQ (MyFICO): 691
EX (AMEX): 692
Message 7 of 25
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

I pulled out very softly like Citi & now I have two kids.
Message 8 of 25
VinceYoung
Valued Member

oh boi GMC xDD

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 25
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

I think everyone who has Citi CCs should put that excerpt into their sigs. Lol...GMC nice one. I honestly wanted to say something to her but I was like nah. lol

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.