Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online PreQualify Sites

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Online PreQualify Sites

You can find the discover and amex ones right on the home page. Click "view cards" and discocers will say "see pre-qualified offers" and amex will say something like "see special offers" capital ones is also right under "view cards" says "see if you prequalify" sorry i cant post links im on my phone.

Household orchard and hsbc no longer have prequalifiers since the cap1 takeover. Boa no longer has one either.
Message 41 of 50
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

I could not find any pre-qual link on the Discover Credit Cards Page (only a respond to mail offer link), and the BofA doesn't seem to work properly (click the pre-qual link, a new window opens up, you select the type of card you are looking for, then it takes you right back o the main credit card page - no entry fields for name, address, last 4 of SS, etc.)

EDIT: This link worked for Discover, I found the url in the forum somewhere but I didn't figure out how to navigate to it from discover.com maybe I am blind?

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/get-discover/build-card/

Message 42 of 50
mekikya
Established Member
mekikya
Established Member

you have to go down to the bottom of that screen to "see your presonalized offers"

Message 44 of 50
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

I think BofA has one also....

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 45 of 50
jsucool76
Super Contributor

BoA does have one, but it doesnt really do anything. It just pops up a card in the category you pick.

#OldThread
Message 46 of 50
doctorofcredit
Valued Member

I know this thread is old as hell, but it shows up in a lot of google searches on the subject. Here is an updated list for those interested:

American Express

Bank of America

Capital One

Chase Mailed Offers
Chase Pre Qualified Offers

Citibank

Credit One

Discover

US Bank

TU08 - 823
Message 47 of 50
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Sweet I didnt know US bank was one! Now I have another one to play with while I sit in the garden :-)

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 48 of 50
ethan17debttackler
Regular Contributor

@doc - thanks for updating list....

>

Message 49 of 50
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@ doc

thanks for this list... I just had a lot of fun trying to get the results ..LOL ... oh boy how I hate these systems because all I get is "congratulations.."... for business cards only. ..this sucks because I do not qualify to apply  for business cards and none of the lenders offers me any personal cards and this is all I could apply for  Smiley Sad... might be the best to keep me from apping Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.