cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 5 Days In Bill Me Later Billing Cycle?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Only 5 Days In Bill Me Later Billing Cycle?

I just signed up for Bill Me Later very recently (11.21.12 i believe) and i already have been given an statment and bill due on the 22nd of December?

Is this normal?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RonDawg
Contributor

Re: Only 5 Days In Bill Me Later Billing Cycle?

@shane82388 wrote:

I just signed up for Bill Me Later very recently (11.21.12 i believe) and i already have been given an statment and bill due on the 22nd of December?

Is this normal?

Sometimes you just fall into the cracks like that, When I got them I think it took 15 days before I got my statement.  But I applied for a card once and I got the first statement before I even got the card. 

Just happens sometimes.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 2 of 3
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Only 5 Days In Bill Me Later Billing Cycle?

Quite normal, actually! That's probably just for the initial statement. Since they decided your bill would be due the 22nd of every month, and the next not as close date would be December, they had to cut your statement around this time. Your billing cycle will look back to normal by the time the Jan. due date comes around!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.