Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orbitz VISA - Comenity Bank

tag
Nolan34
Contributor

Orbitz VISA - Comenity Bank

Good Morning - I am planning a vacation so I figured to try and go for the Orbitz REwards Visa from Comenity Bank. After I hit submit, i received the following message

"You will be notified of your approval status by mail within the next 10 days. In the meantime, you can still earn Orbucks on eligible bookings as an Orbitz Rewards memebr".

Has anyone have this msaage and had any success?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Orbitz VISA - Comenity Bank

It could be 50/50 - declined or further verification.  You'd likely have to wait for the letter to see about next steps.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't want to disagree with FinStar but I wouldn't wait for the letter, I'd call now and find out the status .  Call this number

Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)

Message 3 of 11
Nolan34
Contributor

Irish - isn't this Comenity Bank?

Message 4 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@mdieter1982 wrote:

That's what I thought too!  The online app still displays "The Orbitz RewardsTM Visa® Card and Orbitz RewardsTM Visa Signature® Card are issued by Comenity Capital Bank" 

Good morning Irish - have you had your java yet? LOL  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@mdieter1982 wrote:

That's what I thought too!  The online app still displays "The Orbitz RewardsTM Visa® Card and Orbitz RewardsTM Visa Signature® Card are issued by Comenity Capital Bank" 

Good morning Irish - have you had your java yet? LOL  Smiley Very Happy

LMAO!!!  GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!!  (coffee to hand)

Message 6 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Chase / Commedity what is the difference ? Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Chase / Commedity what is the difference ? Smiley Tongue

I know right?

And, good morning Pizza and everyone! 

good-morning.jpg

Message 8 of 11
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

LOL SOMEONE needs baileys in their coffee this morning......Irish I will share some of mine....and sadly OR happily I am at work!!!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an older post...I'm still wondering what the final result was?

@Nolan34 wrote:

Good Morning - I am planning a vacation so I figured to try and go for the Orbitz REwards Visa from Comenity Bank. After I hit submit, i received the following message

"You will be notified of your approval status by mail within the next 10 days. In the meantime, you can still earn Orbucks on eligible bookings as an Orbitz Rewards memebr".

@Nolan34 wrote:

@Nolan34 wrote:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.