Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank/HSBC Platinum

tag
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank/HSBC Platinum

I'll wait.  I'ved got $2000 cash left for Christmas if I want to spend it anyway.  I want to keep working on my scores.  Thanks!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here it is
Program A: Variable Standard APR: 21.9% as of 12/01/07. Variable Default APR: 25.9% as of 12/01/07. Plan B: Variable Standard APR: 24.9% as of 12/01/07. Variable Default APR: 28.9% as of 12/01/07.

Plan B offers lower limits and highr APRs but if course if you're using the in store financing specials, the APR won't bother you.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

coachhenson wrote:
I'll wait.  I'ved got $2000 cash left for Christmas if I want to spend it anyway.  I want to keep working on my scores.  Thanks!

Well at least you don't have to repay the cash...lol!!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well heck I must have Plan X... I've had this crappy card for about 8 months with an 300.00 cl.. What can you buy from bestbuy with that, besides a DVD and that even kills the ulti. I called to request an CL and they sent me a letter stating the card I have is not elig. for increases. That's why I never use this crappy card!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.