Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank

tag
jose06
Valued Member

Orchard Bank

Does any know how to get out paying the annual fee.
I've turned unsecured now after almost 2 years and got a $100 increase.
Then on top of that I just got my check back from them, only to acquire $1.07 of interest.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BabyBlue
New Contributor

Re: Orchard Bank

I am not sure if Orchard Bank will waive the fee, but usually the only way is to call the customer service shortly before the annual fee is due. If they don't, then maybe you should consider a new card with no annual fee. Hopefully now that you have some positive history with Orchard, you will be able to qualify.

I am sorry to hear you did not earn more in interest; I guess you just have to consider as the cost of (re-)establishing credit.  
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

jose06 wrote:
Does any know how to get out paying the annual fee.
I've turned unsecured now after almost 2 years and got a $100 increase.
Then on top of that I just got my check back from them, only to acquire $1.07 of interest.

The only way i saw people have success in getting Orchard to remove the annual fee is threat to cancel your account but i wouldn't try it cause they might just close the account.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave me 3 auto clis while I was with them but would never waive the fee  so I closed them.  They did not care.

The thing is that when I got Orchard 10/03 they also sent me a HSBC card with 1000 cl and no fee.  I thought was really strange.  After 5 years Orchard is closed and HSBC has given me 900 in clis.  (WOW).  They want your first born to give clis.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.