Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CLI - Denial letter rec'd

tag
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

Orchard CLI - Denial letter rec'd

I moved May 27th.  Updated my profile at Orchard sometime shortly thereafter. 

Two weeks ago, when reading here about CLIs, I requested one.  Talked to the rep.  She declined me saying I'd receive a letter as to why.

It was because they could not match the address provided and the address on file (me thinketh it was the non-English speaking CSR that input wrong addy).  Also, my city does not show up as the city but the larger metro city does on some systems. Smiley Sad

Bummed. I realize it'd probably only been $100 but it all helps with util... well, it would if I kept a balance!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
john398
Senior Contributor

nds like aRe: Orchard CLI - Denial letter rec'd

That sounds like an easy recon, call the backdoor most like you will get a domestic rep

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard CLI - Denial letter rec'd

As long as you have some proof of your new address (utility bill, banking statement, maybe a copy of the lease) you can probably recon it.

Message 3 of 13
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

Backdoor number did not work; CSR typed in same information as before, and I was declined despite that I have a better score, excellent PIF history with Orchard, and PIF every other card I have.  My truck loan is new and also on time never late.  That, and the negatives discharged in my BK are falling off.

Bah.  Oh well.

Message 4 of 13
LittleCat
Contributor

When I called for a credit increase before I put Orchard out to pasture I was told they are no longer offering CLI's at all. They didnt pull credit, just flat out said they dont do them 'until further notice.'

Message 5 of 13
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

About 3 or so weeks ago, a poster said the CLI button had appeared on the OB site... Poster had clicked and received a $100 CLI.

I clicked and was told to contact CSR.  I did and declined... told to read the letter.

So, I called back door # today, and same result.  Smiley Sad  Oh well.  They'll go buh bye in December, right before AF.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LittleCat wrote:

When I called for a credit increase before I put Orchard out to pasture I was told they are no longer offering CLI's at all. They didnt pull credit, just flat out said they dont do them 'until further notice.'

I was told the same thing in May, but the CSR I spoke to said to try again in June.

I tried again this week and was given CLI of $100.

Message 7 of 13
p-
Valued Contributor

@LittleCat wrote:

I got a 200 CLI today by phone...

Message 8 of 13
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@p- wrote:

@LittleCat wrote:

I got a 200 CLI today by phone...

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 9 of 13
jackig64
New Contributor

I have had my Orchard since 2006 and it is stuck at it's $900.00.  IF memory serves I started at $400 and received 2 increases pretty quickly to get to the $900.00.  I called for a CLI last month and was denied...I think that I am going to try again as I just had them remove my only 30 day late from the account history.  Who knows!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.