cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CLI post transition to Capital One online Banking.

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Orchard CLI post transition to Capital One online Banking.

For craps and giggles, Tried the monkey button on a Household Bank account after I transitioned it to my existing Capital One online banking account the other day.

I get paperless statements, so I didn't get a mailed letter of the denial. It was emailed (well, the notification saying that a document was waiting) to my email box today.

Same old story...

You recently requested a credit line increase for your Capital One® account. Unfortunately, your
account isn't eligible right now. We know this isn't the answer you were hoping for and we want to
help you understand why:

• While we complete account transitions we are unable to offer credit limit increases. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh well...it couldn't hurt to try. Gonna wait a few more months and then maybe try the EO route again.

In other news, I ordered a new customized card and it's on the way! I have not received a card with new "default" design for transitioned accounts yet...it's pretty boring, actually. It also looks like my account number is not going to change, so that's a plus.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Poozie121
Contributor

Re: Orchard CLI post transition to Capital One online Banking.

I got the same message....
Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Message 2 of 5
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I finally got to link my HSBC credit card to the Cap One website. 

I requested a CLI and it said it will mail their decision in 10 days....Ugh...... Stay tuned

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 5
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I just got that email alert to the document and it said the same info. Also no PC offers, been checking daily but I won't bother anymore. No plans to use the card even at 1.5% so will put a quarterly charge to keep the acct active.

Message 4 of 5
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I am kinda annoyed by this in some ways.  They never sent me anything, no new card, no notification, and yet they changed my terms.  I got the Quicksilver Card with 1.5% cash back, before I was gettting 2% on the things that mattered. 

I also tried the Monkey button and got the same message.  I actually tried it twice, since I did the connection last Saturday to my other Capone accounts.  My question is how long is it going to be since they are not known for doing anything quickly!?!

It was nice to actually be able to at least change the image on the card.  Let's see if I get 4 different numbers, since they said all transferred cards will have different numbers for AU's.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.