Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard CLI!

I too called Orchard Bank yesterday hoping for a cli just 3 weeks before my 1 yr anniversary, and to my surprise the rep tripled my limit from $300 to $900. Not bad, considering it's a subprime lender! At best I was hoping for $100, nor $600.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I too called Orchard Bank yesterday hoping for a cli just 3 weeks before my 1 yr anniversary, and to my surprise the rep tripled my limit from $300 to $900. Not bad, considering it's a subprime lender! At best I was hoping for $100, nor $600.

Congrats seems like allot of folks are having success with there Orchard card.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I recently got an offer from orchard bank(HSBC) with 0% APR till feb 2010 with AF $39. I applied and was instantly approved with a CL of $500, the CL is very low especially with AF $39. I am thinking of canceling this card. What do you guys suggest?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Asdeepu, since you've already took the hit on the inquiry and you've been offered 0% APR for a year, I wouldn't cancel so soon. Use them heavily (as I do), never let your statment report a balance over half your limit. Call and request a cli at 6 mnths, and right before the 1 yr mark. If HSBC doesn't budge at least you would've never paid any interest, or waisted the inquiry. $39 is a small price to pay for a year worth of positive payments. At least your AF is lower than mine, I pay a $59 AF. Hope this helps.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Asdeepu, since you've already took the hit on the inquiry and you've been offered 0% APR for a year, I wouldn't cancel so soon. Use them heavily (as I do), never let your statment report a balance over half your limit. Call and request a cli at 6 mnths, and right before the 1 yr mark. If HSBC doesn't budge at least you would've never paid any interest, or waisted the inquiry. $39 is a small price to pay for a year worth of positive payments. At least your AF is lower than mine, I pay a $59 AF. Hope this helps.

I agree.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will keep it. Thank you guys
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.