Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard bank CLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard bank CLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@neverrain wrote:

What number are you guys calling for this?  Mine is currently $320 with $79 AF.  I've been approved for better cards already.  I called the back door number "HSBC: 866-551-0258 (Credit Analyst)" and they told me to call the number on my card.  Anymore details?  PM me if needed.

welcome to the forums and nice AV

Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the number I called   HSBC: 866-551-0258 (Credit Analyst) and they took care of everything.. I tried the number on the back of my card first and it was no longer a valid number.

Message 22 of 33
dvilc001
Established Member

I thought I'd share my success this morning with you all Smiley Happy I called the 866-551-0258 phone number this morning and spoke with a real nice young lady. I've had my Orchard card since March 2011 with 300 CL. Never late. occasionally carried a balance, the PIF. Spoke to the credit analyst, and she granted me an increase of $150!. It may not be much, but its something! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 529 as of 3/2011
Current Score: 660 EX, 627 EQ, 643 TU( all a/o 12/17/13)
Goal Score: 700 in 2014

Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CL increase,Orchard seems extremely tight with their CL increases and extremely unpredictable but at least their bending a little..

Message 24 of 33
quest208
Frequent Contributor

the orchard cards are starter cards.  regardless of their CL ceilings, they wont trust most of us with over $1,000.  you wont see too many people with cl higher than $1,000 regardless of your credit file.  not only that they add annual fees.

i hate to say it but if you want higher cl cards with no AF you gotta get rid of orchard.  they think of their clients as subprime and thats the mentality they have.

the reason i still have orchard is for AAoA reasons.  yes it wont affect me for the next 10 years but i also need opened accounts right now.

i wont even bother asking for CL soon as i get my amex and get it backdated orchard can be kicked to the curb.

right now IMO orchard is serving its purpose and will be eliminated when deemed worthless

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 25 of 33
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

i have orchard i have 2 10000 lines and no af on any of them had the card s almost 4 years now and 2 percent cash back

Message 26 of 33
2NE1
Established Contributor

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

i have orchard i have 2 10000 lines and no af on any of them had the card s almost 4 years now and 2 percent cash back

that's real nice! how often do you use it? and are these MC or VISA?

Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lakerfan did you mean 2  $1000 dollar lines or $10,000?   By the way how do I quote a previous post in my reply so people know who I'm responding to? Thanks

Message 28 of 33
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Lakerfan did you mean 2  $1000 dollar lines or $10,000?   By the way how do I quote a previous post in my reply so people know who I'm responding to? Thanks

After you hit "Reply" you'll see the "Quote" button at the top. Click on it to view the previous post. Then type your comments underneath.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After you hit "Reply" you'll see the "Quote" button at the top. Click on it to view the previous post. Then type your comments underneath.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Awesome thank you very much

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.