Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard bank CLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
GreenThumb553
Valued Member

Orchard bank CLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I got an alert today. The orchard bank CC CLI went from $800 to $1600!!!!!! We didn't ask, it must have been automatic. We have only been with them for 6 months...give or take....we were also using $600 out of the $800 util.
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
mal007colm
Valued Member

Re: Orchard bank CLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that is great I have been with them for 7 years with a small limit of $700 and have not had any increases. My balance is always small (My credit monitoring service) and I pif every month. Congrats to you maybe I will get an increase if not I plan to cancel them soon.

Starting Score: TU 560
Current Score: TU 750 EQ 731 EX 728?
Goal Score: TU 750+ EQ 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got one, too - small, from $500 to $700 but considering that I've only charged $15 on it since January, it's a nice surprise.

Message 3 of 33
Drefrombk
New Contributor

I just called to get my AF of $49 bucks removed and she gave me some BS not being able due to it being in the "terms" I will call back next week had the card for 2 and half years will cancel if they dont waive it

Message 4 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sarahscott1561 wrote:
So, I got an alert today. The orchard bank CC CLI went from $800 to $1600!!!!!! We didn't ask, it must have been automatic. We have only been with them for 6 months...give or take....we were also using $600 out of the $800 util.

Wow, Congratulations!!!! Thats Awesome.

Message 5 of 33
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

A: WHOA!

B: Congrats!

C: HSBC hates me,  my store card is stuck at $2,400. :'-(

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 6 of 33
JonStur
Established Contributor

HSBC can be very schizophrenic with their increases..never can figure out who's getting them and why...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 7 of 33
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

damn these people been trying to get an increase on my card for the last year and four months and they kept telling me they are not doing any this gives me some fire power when i call the excutive line tomorrow and let them know some people are getting increases.

Message 8 of 33
cequia
Established Member

Just logged in to Dh's account...$200 increase!!!!! Not much, but it's progress. Hopefully there will be more random increases in the future...

Starting Score: 497
Current Score: 649 EQ; 679 TU
Goal Score: 660

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Orchard B. only doe automatic cli's??? I have had them for 2 years with the same lousy $300 cl.  What can i do to get some love????

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.