Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC APPLE REWARDS ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC APPLE REWARDS ?

has someone been  able to pc barclays apple rewards into something else for example the arrival + ? 

i want to do this when im done paying for my pc if it is possible 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC APPLE REWARDS ?

No one ?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not have, nor have I ever had, a credit relationship with Barclays, but keep in mind when you PC, introductory and bonus offers usually are not available to you. So you wouldn't get the 40k miles for $3k spent. Something to think about.

(I'm sure you already know that, but I felt bad you hadn't gotten a response yet. Smiley Happy)

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks! i had forgotten about that. and thanks for taking the time Smiley Very Happy 

i might as well apply for it when the time is right and transfer my limit. it seems more realistic 

@Anonymous wrote:

I do not have, nor have I ever had, a credit relationship with Barclays, but keep in mind when you PC, introductory and bonus offers usually are not available to you. So you wouldn't get the 40k miles for $3k spent. Something to think about.

(I'm sure you already know that, but I felt bad you hadn't gotten a response yet. Smiley Happy)

Message 4 of 6
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks! i had forgotten about that. and thanks for taking the time Smiley Very Happy 

i might as well apply for it when the time is right and transfer my limit. it seems more realistic 

@Anonymous wrote:

That's exactly what I've seen others report doing with their Apple card.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 6
Brax
Frequent Contributor

Arrival is MC only, can't PC a Visa to it. There is a Barclays Rewards Visa you can PC to.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.