Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Best Buy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC Best Buy

I'm assuming no, but since I can't find this on search (and now I will probably get 100 links cuz for some reason my searches never work) ....

Can you change your Citi Best Buy MC to a different MC?

I'm guessing it is like Chase and you can't PC retail cards.
But.... maybe I'll be surprised. Smiley Happy TIA
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC Best Buy

I don't see Citi allowing a PC on a retail card.  Also is your BB card a MasterCard?  My wife has a Visa for her BB card.  She originally had the store card under Cap1 which got bought out by Citi, then changed back around summer time to a Visa.  I'm curious if Citi would ever "upgrade" her Visa to a VS since she has a 10k limit on it...

Oz

Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Easy answer.. Nope... Retail cards and legacy cards are two serperate animals and it is also co-branded on top of that.  Citi has a retail side and a legacy branch.  Anyways won't happen

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Figured. Thanks for the reply. (And to answer your question I don't have one but I would guess I would get the MC so it was a thought of applying in order to get in with Citi and the PC but figured it was a long shot)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.