Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Cap1 Quicksilver to SavorOne?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC Cap1 Quicksilver to SavorOne?

Hi all,

I am interested in product changing my Capital One Quicksilver to Savor One and then applying for Venture. I decided that Venture would be better for my miscellaneous spend, as opposed to my QS, and I want the sign-up Bonus and first year AF waived. Product changing to Savor One would be help keep my QS line and age, as it is my second oldest account, and I would like to use the entertainment category.

However, I do not see either Savor or SavorOne as current offers to PC online. I called CS and the representative said I did not have an offer to PC to SavorOne at this time. I saw some other posts about Savor is not usually offered as a PC. I wondered if anyone has had a similar experience or suggestions for my goal?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: PC Cap1 Quicksilver to SavorOne?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I am interested in product changing my Capital One Quicksilver to Savor One and then applying for Venture. I decided that Venture would be better for my miscellaneous spend, as opposed to my QS, and I want the sign-up Bonus and first year AF waived. Product changing to Savor One would be help keep my QS line and age, as it is my second oldest account, and I would like to use the entertainment category.

However, I do not see either Savor or SavorOne as current offers to PC online. I called CS and the representative said I did not have an offer to PC to SavorOne at this time. I saw some other posts about Savor is not usually offered as a PC. I wondered if anyone has had a similar experience or suggestions for my goal?

Thanks in advance!

Don't think Cap1 is offering PC's to Savor at this time.

Message 2 of 5
Clockworkz
New Contributor

How do you look to see if a product change is available to you online?

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you login to your Cap1 account, it will show right there if there is an offer. You can also call and they can tell you.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also check at Capital One's site here.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.