Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Discover Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC Discover Card

I won't be doing this anytime soon...just trying to understand how the entire "Product Change" actually works.

Just applied and was approved for a Discover It Chrome for Students. I realize...most people on this forum think this card is pretty useless, but I think it's about as decent a card for restaurants rewards as I can get at this point WITHOUT rotating categories. That I am actually eligible for at the moment.

I tried for the US Bank Cash+ and was denied for both of their cards due to income, and was told to re-apply in 6-12 months. Quite honestly...if the Sallie Mae card also offered 5%, 4%, 3% etc on restaurants even with a monthly cap of x amount...that would be amazing; but I doubt that will happen!

Anyways. Is it possible to "PC" a Discover IT Chrome for students to perhaps a Discover IT credit card in say 6-12 months? Would that work or no? Since one would be a student card and the other one not?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.