cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC from Apple Financing Visa to Priceline Rewards?

tag
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: PC from Apple Financing Visa to Priceline Rewards?

Congrats on getting the card you wanted!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 11 of 15
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Where does it say you get 2% in rewards? On Barclays website it says"5x the points on Name Your Own Price purchases, then 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere."

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 12 of 15
Datx
Valued Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

Where does it say you get 2% in rewards? On Barclays website it says"5x the points on Name Your Own Price purchases, then 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere."

I see 2 points per dollar spent everything else. Link is here

Message 13 of 15
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

1 point per dollar here.

https://www.pricelinevisa.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1304&cellNumber=64

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 14 of 15
jritch
New Contributor

Congrats. I just recently wanted to dump my Apple Financing card for the Ring card - 8% APR is excellent. Called backdoor and received same message about no PC. I applied online for Ring, instant approval. Called back, and moved credit limit to one card. The analyst - who I have to say was very pleasant, which is my general experience with Barclaycard CS - said I should keep a small limit on the Apple card because they were going to have Apple Store promos for current holders. That initially piqued my interest since I'm an Apple **bleep**, but decided it was more convenient to have one less card.

Best.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.