cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC link for multiple Capital One cards.

tag
BACLiz

PC link for multiple Capital One cards.

So, I have 3 Platinum MCs with Capital One. It wasn’t my intention - I had one Cap1 card, and 2 accounts elsewhere, that were eventually transferred to Cap1, and now here I am. (And since I have a Walmart MC, it’ll be four soon.)

Of those 3 accounts, one is my oldest account (13ish years), one is my highest limit with Cap1, and the third falls somewhere in the middle.  Not a huge limit, but it’s been open quite a while, has no annual fee, and I see no current reason to close it. These are the order that the accounts appear when I log into my Cap1 account.

The second account, the one with the highest limit, is the only one with an annual fee. I’d love to PC it to something that doesn’t have the annual fee, but whenever l hit the link for Cap1 PC that’s been posted here, and I log in, it only shows me a PC option for the first (oldest) card. The offer is QS, so some cash back, and no AF. I haven’t accepted because I’d rather have that offer on the second card, and I don’t know if you can PC to QS on two different cards? But I can’t figure out how to even see if I have a PC offer on the second (or third) cards. Is there some trick on the website I’m not seeing? Am I going to have to call them and actually talk to a real person? If I can’t PC to something without an annual fee, I’ll be closing that account - not sure if retentions will have any sway.

Looking for advice - thanks!

September 2019:

Current Util. 68%. Perfect payment history, no derogs. Working on paying it all off and getting things in shape to go mortgage shopping.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: PC link for multiple Capital One cards.

You can product-change several cards without issue. I upgraded two on the same phone call.

When the link doesn't work, call in or use chat. You might want to do that anyway as the link has been known to not always show all available options.

Message 2 of 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: PC link for multiple Capital One cards.

@HeavenOhio wrote:

You can product-change several cards without issue. I upgraded two on the same phone call.

When the link doesn't work, call in or use chat. You might want to do that anyway as the link has been known to not always show all available options.

+1

Just give them a call... I have two Quicksilvers myself, they don't care. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.