Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC to IT from student more...?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC to IT from student more...?

Transfering to IT from the more card seems to be a lock for everyone with minimal effort. That being said, would it be possible to PC to the IT from student more? any feedback would be appreciated.

I would be doing it for purely aesthetic purposes, i know the benefits are minimal.

(Also seems to be the easiest way to get a metal card...someday) 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: PC to IT from student more...?

Just shoot them an email or online chat.  That would be awesome because the IT does not have a student version you can apply for afaik.  There is no credit check. Good luck!

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like very much to talk to them about it, but i literally opened the account a week ago. Would IT be too soon(no pun intended)?

Message 3 of 16
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Absoluetly not. Give them a call.

Message 4 of 16
flowfaster
Established Contributor

1 week huh... While I highly doubt they would take AA against you  just for asking, I can not say for certain.  Maybe someone more informed can reply.  Seriously though they are really nice, I would call and ask them for what you want!

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im more than willing to wait a bit to PC to it. I havent even made an instore purchase with the more yet! 

Awaiting more thoughts

Message 6 of 16
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Im more than willing to wait a bit to PC to it. I havent even made an instore purchase with the more yet! 

Awaiting more thoughts

the first stament for my more hadnt even ended when i PCd.

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

was that with the student card or the regular though? ^

Message 8 of 16
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

was that with the student card or the regular though? ^

regular more. just chat online with a csr and ask.

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 9 of 16
Essence
Contributor

For what it is worth, when I switched my More card to the IT I initially asked if there were any qualifications needed and they told me that you have to have your card for 90 days before switching. A day later I did an online chat and just directly asked to be Pced to IT and I had no trouble.  I don't know if the student card can be switched but they don't seem to care about how long you've had the account.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.