Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC with Barclay?

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: PC with Barclay?

@mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk: Did they mention closing/opening for the PC?

No, it's a PC. I just did it today. Now I am waiting for my no AF arrival to arrive.

It's better to redeem all your miles first before you PC it, otherwise, you would forfeit all the miles you have saved.

Message 11 of 15
w003ptr
Contributor

@mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk. Do you already have a card with them? I talked with 2 CSRs today and told them I'm thinking of applying for the arrival and asked them about the PC and they said it's not possible.

You're missing the fact that asking a question as an obvious churner is much different than asking the question as an actual cardholder. 

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Message 12 of 15
mohammadmoghimi
Valued Member

@DigitalArk, Did you have the option to choose any other card? I'm interested in Sallie Mae card.

Message 13 of 15
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk, Did you have the option to choose any other card? I'm interested in Sallie Mae card.

I did not check with them. When I was talking to the CSR, I just wanted the no AF arrival. Smiley Indifferent

Message 14 of 15
Open123
Super Contributor

I suspect the overwhelming majority of those who applied for the Arrival will request a PC to the no-fee version, once their fee becomes due.  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.