Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED 3rd Quarter PreApproval Master Thread

tag
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: PENFED 3rd Quarter PreApproval Master Thread

Hey Folks,

Their system, takes about a week or seven business days. Kinda like you working on a project that has been delegated to you, no words, no reports, etc. Then BAM, you completed your project, hit the goal before D Time and LALA. That is how they work, silently, efficiently, and very secretively.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 21 of 44
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Not sure if preapprovals are up, however, I do see a soft from them on 6/12 on Equifax.  I am not expecting one as I am relatively new member of PenFed.  Talked to a rep and they said 6 months before preapproved offers come but who knows.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 22 of 44
CS800
Super Contributor

No offers for me Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 44
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Had an offer for an auto loan last quarter.  Didn't check to see if I had anything else, that was all that showed in the box.  That was the first quarter I had my CC with them, but over a year since I've been a member.

This quarter, I have no offers. 

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 44
UpNUp
Regular Contributor

Come next month, my wife will be a member 2 years. Never any offers, although they did give her a auto CLI a couple months ago.

Message 25 of 44
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Nothing for us... We are coming up on our 1 year with them so maybe something will show up.

That would be nice!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 26 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a new memeber and I don't like how I can only transfer $50.00 ACH for the first 6 months?  Seems funny how they wouldn't let you put money into their accounts haha!!

Message 27 of 44
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a new memeber and I don't like how I can only transfer $50.00 ACH for the first 6 months?  Seems funny how they wouldn't let you put money into their accounts haha!!

You sure it is 50 for six months. I remember some restriction for ach of first six months. Maybe 50 per transaction? I seem to think it was higher
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 28 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

My appoligies in the confussion you are correct I was not being very articulate in the details.  50 per ACH transaction every day!  Just sucks I wanted to just transfer like 500 bucks but I have to do it one day at a time and 50 bucks at a time. 

Message 29 of 44
xchap
Contributor

Here my preapprovals Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 760
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.